Six-month total sales 2017/2018
up 9.5% at €24.29 million
Significant points for the first half-year period:
- 2017/2018 Q2 activity presents a continuation of trends observed in Q1. Hardware activity is up 37%, driven by LED sales (favorable N-1 base effect).
- For the six-month period, hardware sales (excluding N-1 Home Décor) are up 35.8% with LED display sales at €4.7 million (+€2.6 million).
- Printing activity (excluding Home Decor) continues to grow by 3.2%.
- Home Décor activity stabilized at €2.75 million.
- On September 30, 2017, order backlog at €11.55 million is positively oriented. Two orders for €4.6 million for hardware products were received in October and are not included in the September 2017 order backlog.
Consolidated figures - first six months (April 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017)
|YTD April 1, 2017- September 30, 2017||Q2: July 1 - September 30, 2017|
|Non audited||6 Months||6 Months||3 Months||3 Months|
|In €M||2017/2018||2016/2017||Var. €M||Var. %||Q2 17/18||Q2 16/17||Var. M€||Var. %|
|Total 6 months||24.29||22.18||+2.12||+9.5%||11.62||10.25||1.37||+13.4%|
|Total constant currencies||24.29||22.18||+2.11||+9.5%||11.68||10.25||1.43||+14.0%|
The foreign exchange impact for the period is of little significance (the drop in the South African Rand is compensated for by fluctuations in the GBP and CAD)
Q2 2017/2018 results confirms the trends observed by the Group for a number of months with total sales up 13.4% at €11.62 million, driven by LED sales.
For the first six-month period, Printing Activity (excluding Home Décor) stands at €12.43 million up 3.2% compared with the same period the previous year. This progression is due to activity in Spain and the United Kingdom.
Home Décor activity, today principally composed of print activities (for the record, aluminum frame sales to a key client ended in 2016/2017) stand at €2.75 million compared with €3.42 million in N-1 (down 19.5%). Results are mainly impacted by poor Q1 activity.
Results for Hardware activity continue to grow with the development of the LED display activity. Total sales are up 35.8% for the period to reach €9.1 million compared with €6.7 million for the same period the previous year (N-1 Q2 results were penalized by the absence of significant order).
On September 30, 2017, order backlog, principally for Hardware is high at €11.55 million (excluding the €4.6 million orders received in October).
Prismaflex International is seeking an amicable settlement to the dispute concerning the rights of reproduction (cf. press release dated July 20, 2017).
Nest press release for Half year results: December 7, 2017 after closure. Conference call December 8, 2017
Emmanuel Guzman CFO - Phone: +33 (0)4 74 70 68 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amalia Naveira - Analysts/investors contact - Phone: +33 (0)4 72 18 04 92 - email@example.com
Marie-Claude Triquet - Press contact - Phone: +33 (0)4 72 18 04 93 - firstname.lastname@example.org
OUTDOOR ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS MANUFACTURER AND WIDE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINTING
ISIN: FR0004044600-ALPRI - Reuters : ALPRI.PA - Bloomberg : ALPRI:FP