Concernant l'accord entre Sacyr et Citi sur Itinere
- Cet accord, d'un montant total de 621 millions d'euros, sera effectif quand Citi Infrastructure Investors aura conclu son offre publique d'achat des actions d'Itinere détenues par Sacyr. Cette transaction est soumise à l'obtention des autorisations nécessaires.
- Une fois la transaction finalisée, Abertis contrôlera 100 % d' Autopista Vasco-Aragonesa en Espagne, 100 % d'Elqui (qui dirige la concession Los Vilos-La Serena), 100 % de Gestora de Autopistas, S.A. (GESA) au Chili, où Abertis détiendra également une participation majoritaire et le contrôle de Rutas del Pacífico, S.A. et Operadora del Pacífico, S.A.
Barcelona, 1 December 2008 - In line with its strategy of consolidating its minority stakes and pursuant to the announced acquisition of Itinere Infraestructuras by Citi Infrastructure Investors, abertis and Citi Infrastructure Investors have reached a deal whereby abertis will acquire a number of Itinere's stakes in companies in which abertis is already a shareholder.
The total amount of the stakes to be acquired is E621Mn. The deal will be executed once Citi Infrastructure Investors has MADE a public offer to acquire the Itinere shares owned by Sacyr. The transaction is subject to obtaining the pertinent authorizations.
The shareholdings covered by the agreement between abertis and Citi Infrastructure Investors are the following:
- 50% of Autopista Vasco-Aragonesa, S.A. ("AVASA"), the concessionaire of the 294km AP-68 motorway that runs between Zaragoza and Bilbao in which abertis owns the remaining 50%. With a concession that expires in 2026, average daily traffic (ADT) on the AP-68 is 14,600 vehicles.
- 50% of "Rutas del Pacífico, S.A." and 50% of "Rutas II", S.A. Rutas del Pacífico, S.A. is the holder of the Rutas del Pacífico concession, involving 131km of motorway connecting Santiago de Chile to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar. abertis will have majority and controlling interests after ACS' stakes in these two companies are acquired (announced in significant event notice dated 2 July 2008). This concession, for up to 25 years, entails two stretches: Ruta 68, a 110km stretch that runs between Santiago de Chile and Valparaíso, and Troncal Sur (southern trunk), a 21km stretch connecting Quilpué and Villa Alemana to Viña del Mar. Total ADT for the two stretches is 20,500 vehicles.
- 50% of Operadora del Pacífico, S.A. ("OPSA"), in charge of the operation and maintenance of the Rutas del Pacífico motorway. abertis will also have a majority and controlling interest after ACS' stake in the company is acquired.
- 75% of Sociedad Concesionaria del Elqui, S.A. ("Elqui"), holder of the 229km Los Vilos-La Serena concession on Route 5 North in Chile in which abertis owns the remaining 25%. ADT on this road, whose concession expires in 2022, is 4,000 vehicles.
- 49% of Gestora de Autopistas, S.A. ("GESA"), which is in charge of operating and maintaining the Los Vilos-La Serena motorway in Chile and is 51%-owned by abertis. GESA also oversees the management, maintenance and operation of the following motorways: the 218km Santiago-Los Vilos, the 5km Melón tunnel and the 75km Chillán-Concepción road.
* Prices for the stakes in Chilean companies are the prices agreed in Chilean pesos. The price in this report is stated at the euro/Chilean peso exchange rate at 28 November 2008 (1 euro=850 Chilean pesos).
Studies and Corporate
Tel. +34 93 230 50 84/ 50 94
Tel. +34 91 595 10 54
Institutional Investors and Analysts
Tel. +34 93 230 51 26/ 50 57
Tel. 902 30 10 15
Ce communiqué de presse est diffusé par Hugin. L'émetteur est seul responsable du contenu de ce communiqué.