Continued growth in the third quarter: 3.6%
| ifrs – € million
|2017(1)||2016(2) IFRS 5||Change % 2017 vs 2016 IFRS 5
|Restated for disposal
of VM Piscines(3)
|Building Materials Trading||256.5||253.6||+1.2%||+2.3%|
- Figures have not been audited. Turnover for 2017 is reported in line with IFRS 5 (excluding activities in the process of being sold).
- Turnover restated for activities in the process of being sold in accordance with IFRS 5. The application of accounting standard IFRS 5 does not factor in the disposal of VM Piscines in January 2017.
- Disposal of VM Piscines in January 2017.
Another period of growth in the 3rd quarter of 2017
HERIGE Group reported its third consecutive quarter of growth in Q3 2017, with turnover of €120.1 million, up 3.6% like-for-like on the same period in 2016 (not including VM Piscines and other activities currently being sold). This performance comes on the back of strong sales for the Concrete industry segment (up 9.7%) and Industrial joinery (up 4.2%).
At the end of the first nine months of 2017, the Group's business activities were up 3.2% like-for-like, with turnover coming in at €402.2 million:
- turnover for Building materials trading increased 2.3%, boosted yet again by a recovering market,
- turnover for the Concrete industry segment increased 8.0%, owing most of this growth to ready-mix concrete,
- turnover for Industrial joinery increased 2.3%, as it continues to be driven by its new product AM-X and its Closures division.
Outlook and developments
In light of its continued business growth since the beginning of the year, the Group remains confident regarding its capacity to capitalize on the positive backdrop of the construction sector.
The Group's strategic measures, aimed at achieving lasting profitable growth to finance its future development, continue to be a priority.
NEXT PUBLICATION: Q4 turnover on 6 February 2018 (after the stock exchange closes)
All our financial communications are available on our website www.groupe-herige.fr
HERIGE (ex VM Matériaux) focuses on three business sectors of the building industry: Materials trading, the Concrete industry and Industrial joinery. Originally based in the Vendée region, HERIGE currently employs more than 2,400 people and has a strong presence in Western France.
HERIGE is listed on Euronext Paris, Compartment C
Indices: CAC SMALL, CAC MID & SMALL, CAC ALL TRADABLE, ENTERNEXT©PEA-PME 150
Codes: isin FR0000066540, Ticker: HERIG
Bloomberg HERIG.FP, Reuters HERIG.PA
Alain MARION - Chairman of the Executive Board
Caroline LUTINIER - Head of Group Communication
Tel: +33 (0)2 51 08 08 08