- The Shareholders Meeting of the AKKA Technologies Group, held on Thursday 15 June, approved the appointment of Muriel Barnéoud, Director of CSR of the La Poste group, and Valérie Magloire, Head of Investor Relations at Michelin, as new independent directors.
- AKKA Technologies has entered a new phase of acceleration since 2015. This phase has seen it surpass the symbolic threshold of one billion euros in revenue, and then accelerate the construction of its German pillar, which now generates nearly €500 million in revenue, putting it on an equal footing with France. At the same time, the recent acquisition of Gigatronik bolsters the Group's digital offering. Today, digital technologies and the technologies of the future represent 15% of AKKA Technologies' revenue, and constitute a major cross-cutting and international development thrust.
- With the arrival of Muriel Barnéoud and Valérie Magloire on its Board of Directors, AKKA Technologies is reinforcing its governance in line with this vigorous expansion. With three independent directors, the Group now complies with the recommendations of the Middlenext corporate governance code, to which it adheres.
- Muriel Barnéoud, Director of CSR of the La Poste group. Muriel Barnéoud joined the La Poste group in 1994 after an initial experience at Arthur Andersen. For six years, she served as Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of Docapost (a subsidiary of La Poste group with revenue of €450 million and 4,500 employees), where she led the transformation of the product mix from that of software vendor to that of digital platform operator. A former board member of the Syntec Numérique, she is a member of the Supervisory Board of Inside Secure, sits on the Ile-de-France Chamber and Commerce and Industry and chairs the Management Board of L'ESIEE.
- Valérie Magloire, Head of Investor Relations at Michelin, which she joined in July 2008. A graduate of Sciences Po Paris, Valérie Magloire began her career with PSA Peugeot Citroën, first in the management control division of Peugeot, then as a long-term finance specialist and banking relations manager in the Group's finance department. Between 1996 and 2008, she was in charge of investor relations at PSA Peugeot Citroën.
H1 2017 revenue: Thursday 27 July 2017
H1 2017 results: Wednesday 27 September 2017
About AKKA Technologies
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Let's share our passion for technology.”
AKKA Technologies is a European engineering and technology consulting group that supports large manufacturing and tertiary services companies, seeing their projects through from the initial studies and R&D to large-scale production. AKKA Technologies is an expert in various complementary business lines, and brings real value added to customers in sectors including aerospace, automotive, space/defence, cybersecurity, consumer electronics, telecommunications, life sciences, steel, energy, rail, marine and service industries.
Leader in the automotive and aerospace sectors in Germany and France, AKKA Technologies works worldwide on projects at the forefront of technology thanks to the mobility of its teams and its international positioning.
The AKKA Technologies Group has nearly 15,000 employees and operates in 20 countries, namely Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
AKKA Technologies is listed on Euronext Paris – Segment B – isin code: FR0004180537.
For more information, please visit www.akka-technologies.com
Follow us on: https://twitter.com/AKKA_Tech
In case of discrepancy between the French and English versions of this press release, only the French version should be deemed valid.
|AKKA Technology contacts|
Group Managing Director & Group CFO
Tel.: +33 4 7892 6083
VP Investor Relations & Corporate Development
Tel.: +33 1 5669 2652
Tel.: +33 1 5367 3675
Thomas Roborel de Climens / Tarick Dali
Tel.: +33 1 4070 1189 / +33 1 4070 0522