Growth of 2.8% in the first quarter of 2017
|ifrs – € million
2017 vs 2016 IFRS 5
|Building Materials Trading||82.6||82.4||+0.2%||+1.6%|
- Figures have not been audited. Turnover for 2017 is reported in line with IFRS 5 (excluding activities in the process of being sold)
- Turnover restated for activities in the process of being sold in accordance with IFRS 5. The application of accounting standard IFRS 5 does not factor in the disposal of VM Piscines in January 2017
- Disposal of VM Piscines in January 2017
Increase in activity in the 1st quarter of 2017
HERIGE Group posted turnover of €131 million for the first three months of 2017, up 2.8% like-for-like, i.e., not including VM Piscines and the other activities currently being sold, on the same period in 2016.
All Group activities contributed to growth:
- turnover for Building materials trading increased 1.6% like-for-like on the back of a recovering market, particularly for the public works sector,
- turnover for the Concrete industry increased 8.0% following an increase in volumes, primarily for ready-mix concrete,
- turnover for Industrial joinery increased 2.4%, boosted by its new product AM-X and its Closures division.
Outlook and developments
Against a positive backdrop of a gradual recovery in the construction sector, HERIGE Group is confident of its capacity to capitalize in full on a more dynamic market.
As part of its 2016-2020 plan to refocus on its core activities, the Group's strategic goals include achieving lasting profitable growth to finance its future development.
Next publication: Q2 2017 turnover on 25 July 2017
(after the stock exchange closes).
All our financial communications are available on our website www.groupe-herige.fr
HERIGE Group focuses on three sectors of the building industry: Building materials trading, the Concrete industry and Industrial joinery. Originally based in the Vendée region, HERIGE currently employs more than 2,400 people and has a strong presence in Western France.
HERIGE is listed on Euronext Paris, Compartment C
Indices: CAC SMALL, CAC MID & SMALL, CAC ALL TRADABLE, ENTERNEXT©PEA-PME 150
Codes: ISIN FR0000066540, Ticker: HERIG
Bloomberg HERIG.FP, Reuters HERIG.PA
Alain MARION - Chairman of the Executive Board
Caroline LUTINIER - Head of Group Communication
Tel: +33 (0)2 51 08 08 08
ACTUS finance & communication
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 67 36 77 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 67 36 93 - E-mail: email@example.com