- Consolidated turnover (1 January - 31 March)
|€m - unaudited||2017||2016||Change (%)|
Tessi posted first quarter 2017 turnover of €108.1 million, up 8.2% from first quarter 2016.
- Tessi documents services posted turnover of €90.8 million, up €7.3 million or 8.6% from first quarter 2016.
- Tessi customer marketing recorded turnover of €7.0 million, up 12.9% from €6.2 million in first quarter 2016.
- CPoR Devises posted turnover of €10.3 million, a 1% improvement over first quarter 2016 turnover of €10.2 million.
Q2 2017 turnover,
3 August 2017 after market close.
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - isin code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr