Tessi reports first quarter growth:
turnover up 44.5% to €99.9 million
- Consolidated turnover (1 January - 31 March)
|€m - unaudited||2016||2015||Change|
Tessi posted first quarter 2016 turnover of €99.9 million, up €30.7 million (44.5%) from first quarter 2015. Like-for-like growth amounted to 15.4%.
- CPoR Devises posted turnover of €10.2 million, down slightly from €10.9 million in first quarter 2015.
- Tessi documents services turned in turnover of €31.5 million to €83.5 million, up 60.7% from first quarter 2015. The division continues to enjoy sustained like-for-like growth, with turnover up 22.6% at constant consolidation scope. Business was also boosted by the consolidation of three new subsidiaries during the period: Diagonal Company (turnover of €14.0 million), BPO Solutions (€1.9 million) and Tessi documents solutions Switzerland and Austria (€3.9 million).
- Tessi customer marketing maintained a steady level of business, reporting turnover of €6.2 million compared to €6.3 million last year. PMC agency, acquired on 30 March 2015, contributed €0.4 million to Group turnover.
- 2016 guidance
In 2016, Tessi will focus on integrating its recent acquisitions and achieving the Group's customary profit levels with the newly expanded consolidation scope. The Group will also pursue its policy of innovation and acquiring new expertise in France and abroad.
Q2 2016 turnover,
4 August 2016 after market close.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - isin code - FR0004529147 - Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr
Executive Secretary - Director of Communication
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 70 59 10
Amalia Naveira / Investor Relations
Marie Claude Triquet / Media Relations
Tel. + 33 (0)4 72 18 04 90
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org