PAREF Group's Registration Document, including the Annual Financial Report, was filed with the AMF on 25 April 2016.
This document may be accessed on:
- Paref's website at the following address: www.paref.com
- the AMF's website: www.amf.org
- the website Actusnews.com: www.actusnews.com
PAREF Group operates in two major complementary areas:
- Commercial and residential investments: PAREF owns various commercial buildings within and outside the Paris region. The Group also owns the temporary usufruct of residential property in Paris.
- Management on behalf of third parties: PAREF Gestion, an AMF-certified subsidiary of PAREF manages 5 SCPIs and 2 OPPCIs.
At 31 December 2015, PAREF Group owned €186 million in property assets and managed assets worth €1,079 million on behalf of third parties.
Euronext Paris - Compartment C
ISIN: FR00110263202 - Ticker: PAR
Chairman of the Management Board
Tel: +33 1 40 29 86 86
|Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Tel: +33 1 53 32 84 75
Next financial communication
First quarter revenue: 12 May 2016
Annual General Meeting: 18 May 2016
For further information, please visit our website: www.paref.com