Q4 2015 turnover up 20.2%
2015 full-year turnover up 17.4% to €290.0 million
Global expansion stepped up
- Consolidated turnover (1 January - 31 December)
|€m - unaudited||2015||2014||Change (%)|
|Total annual turnover||290.0||247.1||+17.4%|
- Step-up of growth in fourth quarter: +€13.0m
Growth accelerated during the fourth quarter. Q4 turnover amounted to €77.4 million, up 20.2% on the previous year. Like-for-like growth came to 13.1%.
Tessi documents services posted turnover of €60.0 million, up 25.2% including 18.5% like-for-like growth. Tessi marketing services returned to growth following the consolidation of PMC, posting turnover of €8.0 million, up 37.5% on the previous year. Fourth quarter turnover for CPoR Devises increased by 11.5% to €9.4 million.
- Full-year turnover up €42.9 million
Tessi's full-year turnover increased considerably, by 17.4% to €290.0 million, including 9.8% like-for-like growth.
Turnover by division breaks down as follows:
- Tessi documents services was driven by like-for-like growth and the consolidation of Graddo and Gdoc, acquired in May and December 2014 respectively. Full-year turnover rose by 23.2% to €219.8 million, including 13.6% like-for-like growth. Graddo and Gdoc turned in excellent performances, achieving full-year like-for-like growth of 40.5% and 8.0%.
- Tessi marketing services reported turnover of €26.0 million, up 8.5%, excluding PMC which posted nine-month turnover of €2.2 million. These results are more or less stable.
- CPoR Devises reported turnover of €44.2 million, flat compared to last year's €44.7 million.
- Tessi is expanding its international footprint and building a leading position in Spain
Operating in Spain since 2014 following the acquisition of Graddo, over the past few weeks Tessi has completed two major acquisitions in Spain and Latin America, namely Diagonal Company and BPO Solutions.
In Switzerland, following last year's consolidation of Gdoc, Tessi acquired RR Donnelley Document Solutions Switzerland and its Austrian subsidiary in January 2016. These companies have been renamed Tessi document solutions Switzerland and Tessi document solutions Austria.
Backed by the successful integration of Graddo and Gdoc, the Tessi Group is now in prime position to take advantage of these fast-growing markets in Europe and Latin America.
- 2016 guidance
In 2016, Tessi will focus on integrating and consolidating its acquisitions and maintaining its margins. The Group will also pursue its strategy of innovation and acquiring new expertise in France and abroad.
11 April 2016 after market close.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - isin code - FR0004529147 - Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr
Executive Secretary - Director of Communication
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 70 59 10
Amalia Naveira / Investor Relations
Marie Claude Triquet / Media Relations
Tel. + 33 (0)4 72 18 04 90
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com