2015 nine-month turnover up 16.4%
- Consolidated turnover (1 January - 30 September)
|€m||2015 9-month||2014 9-month||Change (%)|
|Total 9-month turnover||212.6||182.7||+16.4%|
- Q3 turnover up 13.9%
Tessi posted third quarter 2015 turnover of €70.0 million, up 13.9% from Q3 2014. Like-for-like growth amounted to 9.1% (up €5.8 million).
Revenue growth continues to be driven by Tessi documents services, which posted turnover of €52.6 million, up 18.9% based on reported data and 13.1% like-for-like. Tessi marketing services generated turnover of €5.6 million, down €0.4 million from Q3 2014. CPoR Devises' third quarter turnover increased by 4.9% to €11.8 million.
- Nine-month turnover up 16.4%
The Group achieved an excellent performance over the first 9 months of the year, increasing its turnover by €29.9 million to €212.6 million, including 8.6% like-for-like growth.
Turnover by division breaks down as follows:
- Tessi documents services benefited from the Graddo and Gdoc acquisitions coupled with strong like-for-like growth. Turnover for the first 9 months of 2015 rose by 22.4% to €159.8 million, including 11.8% like-for-like growth.
- Tessi marketing services posted turnover of €18.0 million, compared to €18.1 million in 2014.
- CPoR Devises posted turnover of €34.8 million, up slightly from €34.1 million for the same period last year.
- Expected trends for 2015
Tessi is committed to continuing its growth strategy and maintaining its margins. In addition, the Group will continue to implement its innovation policy, an essential prerequisite for its development, whilst remaining on the lookout for potential acquisitions, particularly overseas.
Q4 2015 turnover,
4 February 2016 after market close.
An information meeting will be held at 10am on 10 November at the SFAF, 24 rue de Penthièvre, 75008 Paris, to provide an update on business volumes and expected trends for 2015.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - isin code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr
Executive Secretary - Director of Communication
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 70 59 10
Amalia Naveira / Investor Relations
Marie Claude Triquet / Media Relations
Tel. + 33 (0)4 72 18 04 90
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com