Consolidated turnover (1st January – 31st March) – non audited
|In million €||2011||2010||Growth|
|1st quarter turnover||61.7||57.9||+ 6.5%|
Growth surge in the 1st quarter
In Q1 2001 Tessi posted turnover growth of 6.5% to €61.7m, including +5.7% in organic growth. In late 2010/early 2011, Tessi sealed the Sakarah and Logidoc-Solutions takeover deals.
Each of the business units saw its turnover receive the following boost:
- Tessi Document Services (incoming, circulating and outgoing flow management) increased by 7.8% to €40.2m, representing + €2.9m. Organic growth came out at 6.6%.
- CPoR Devises (wholesaler on the foreign banknote and physical gold market) posted 9.2% growth to €11.8m.
- Tessi Marketing Services (promotional marketing, advertising and promotional logistics and direct marketing) remained practically stable at €9.7m (vs. €9.8m in Q1 2010).
Trends for 2011
In 2011 Tessi is on track to sustain this growth curve by pursuing its acquisitions policy which is geared towards consolidating each of its activities.
Next publication: Q2 Turnover on 5th August, 2011, after the close of trading.
- Tessi is the document processing specialist in France
- 3,412 staff at the end of 2010
- 2010 sales: 235.2 M€
- Listed on Euronext Paris Eurolist C – isin Code: FR0004529147 – Symbol: TES
- Registered head office in Grenoble (38)
- Established in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, current CEO
- N°1 in France in data acquisition and processing
- N°1 in France in deferred promotional management
- N°2 in France in check processing
For more information about the Group: www.tessi.fr
Executive Secretary – Financial Communications
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 70 59 10
Amalia Naveira/ Investor Relations
Marie Claude Triquet/ Press Relations
Tel. + 33 (0) 4 72 18 04 90