LATecis, a wholly-owned engineering and services subsidiary of the Latécoère Group, continues its international expansion with the late-November 2010 creation of a subsidiary in Canada.
LATecis Canada Inc. reinforces LATecis’s position with Bombardier, for which it performs aeronautical structures design and stress.
LATecis Canada Inc. staff is also responsible for developing business with other major players in the Canadian aeronautics industry.
This location enhances the position of LATecis, a European leader in its market.
About LATecis (www.latecis.fr)
With considerable experience in consulting and engineering services, LATecis - a Latécoère Group’s subsidiary created in 1977 - is a European leader in its market.
Established in Toulouse, Nantes, Bordeaux, Paris, Madrid, Seville and London, our teams put their technical and operational expertise to work for industrial customers in the aeronautics, space, transportation and capital goods sectors.
Structured around its core specializations and by sector in which its customers are active, LATecis takes an industrial approach, providing a global services offer based on a range of complementary skills while committing to the quality of service provided and to customers satisfaction.
LATecis assists its clients with their domestic and international deployments by providing:
- Design, project management and operational launch of turnkey systems (aircraft assembly lines, testbeds and testing specialized machines; etc.)
- Research, calculation and definition of industrial products (aeronautical structures & satellites, complex mechanical structures, industrial equipment, etc.)
- Assistance with design and production
Latécoère is a tier 1 partner to major international aircraft manufacturers (Airbus, Embraer, Dassault, Boeing and Bombardier), in all segments of the aeronautical market (commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft), specializing in three fields:
- Aerostructures (58% of total revenue): fuselage sections and doors.
- Onboard Wiring and Systems (33% of total revenue): onboard wiring, electrical harnesses and avionics bays.
- Engineering and Services (9% of total revenue): research, design, and manufacturing of equipment.
The Group employs close to 3,650 people, in nine countries.
Latécoère had total consolidated revenues of €450 million in 2009, and as of September 30, 2010 its order book stood at €2.14 billion (based on a USD/EUR exchange rate of 1.35).
Latécoère, a French corporation (société anonyme) with capital of €17,219,994 divided into 8,609,997 shares with a par value of €2 per share, is listed on Euronext Paris - Compartment C
ISIN code: FR0000032278 - Reuters code: LAEP.PA - Bloomberg code: LAT.FP
|GROUPE LATECOERE||ACTUS FINANCE|
|Bertrand PARMENTIER / Directeur Général
Tél. : 33 (0)5 61 58 77 00
|Corinne Puissant / Relations Investisseurs
Tél. : 33 (0)1 53 67 36 57 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline GUILHAUME / Relations Presse
Tél. : 33 (0)1 53 67 35 79 - email@example.com