Stezzano, le 27 avril 2010
L'Assemblée générale des actionnaires de Brembo s'est tenue aujourd'hui au siège administratif de Stezzano et a pris les résolutions suivantes :
- approbation du Rapport annuel 2009 et distribution d'un dividende brut de 0,225 E par action ;
- nomination d'un nouveau membre du Conseil d'administration ;
- plan d'achat et de vente de ses propres actions ;
- plan d'incitation sur 3 ans (2010/2012) pour les Directeurs exécutifs et les hauts responsables.
Approbation du Rapport annuel et affectation du bénéfice net
L'Assemblée générale des actionnaires de Brembo, qui s'est tenue aujourd'hui au siège administratif de Stezzano (Bergame) sous la présidence d'Alberto Bombassei, a approuvé le Rapport annuel pour l'exercice clos le 31 décembre 2009 et la distribution d'un dividende brut de 0,225 E par action en circulation à la date ex-coupon, à l'exclusion des actions propres de la Société. The dividend will be paid as of 6 May 2010, ex coupon No. 18 of 3 May.
Brembo Group's consolidated net sales for 2009 amounted to E825.9 million, down 22.1% compared to the previous year. Net income was E10.5 million, down 71.9%.
The General Shareholders' Meeting approved the following allocation of net income of the parent company Brembo S.p.A., which amounted to E21.1 million:
- to the Shareholders a gross dividend of E0.225 per ordinary share outstanding at ex-coupon date, consequently excluding own shares;
- the remaining amount to reserves.
Appointment of a Member of the Board of Directors
The Shareholders' Meeting also appointed a new Director, who had already been co-opted by the Board of Directors on 15 March 2010. Bruno Saita, who has collaborated with the Group for several years, took up the position of non-executive Director.
Plan for the Purchase and Sale of Own Shares
The plan for the purchase and sale of own shares approved by the General Shareholders' Meeting is as follows.
1. Reasons for which this authorisation is requested:
- to undertake investments, with the possible aim of supporting the liquidity of Company's stock, so as to foster the regular conduct of trading beyond normal fluctuations related to market performance;
- to give effect to any share-based incentive plans for the directors, employees and collaborators of the company and/or its subsidiaries; and
- to pursue any swap transactions with equity investments as part of strategic projects.
2. The Company's share capital amounts to E34,727,914 and is represented by 66,784,450 ordinary shares having a par value of E0.52 each. The maximum number of shares that may be purchased is 2,680,000, representing 4.01% of the Company's capital.
3. The minimum and maximum purchase prices are E0.52 (fifty-two cents) and E10.00 (ten euro), respectively. The maximum potential purchase outlay is E26,800,000.
4. The authorisation to purchase own shares has a duration of 18 months from the date of the shareholders' resolution.
5. Treasury shares shall be purchased on regulated markets, on one or more tranches, on a revolving basis, and according to operating conditions such as to ensure equal treatment of shareholders and not to allow the direct pairing of purchase bids with predetermined sales bids. In particular, such purchases shall be undertaken:
- through public tender of purchase and exchange offering;
- on regulated markets, under the operating conditions set out in the regulations governing the organisation and management of said markets, provided that purchase bids are not directly paired with sales bids; and
- by granting shareholders, in proportion to the shares held, a put OPTION to be exercised during a period corresponding to the duration of the shareholders' resolution for the purchase of treasury shares.
6. At today's date, the Company holds a total of 1,440,000 ordinary shares, representing 2.16% of share capital, which the proposed plan would bring to 6.17% of the Company's share capital.
Three-year Incentive Plan 2010-2012
The General Shareholders' Meeting of Brembo also approved the three-year incentive plan for the period 2010-2012, based, inter alia and indirectly, on FINANCIAL instruments, intended for the executive directors and/or employees of Brembo, known as the Three-year (2010/2012) Incentive Plan for Executive Directors and Top Managers.
The potential beneficiaries of the Plan are 31 managers holders of the power to make management decisions that may affect the development and future prospects of the Company and the Group.
For further details please refer to the press release issued on 30 March.
The operating and financial figures for the first quarter 2010 will be examined by the Board of Directors on 13 May 2010.
The manager in charge of the Company's financial reports, Matteo Tiraboschi, declares, pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 154-bis of Italy's Consolidated Law on Finance, that the accounting information contained in this press release corresponds to the documented results, books and accounting records.
For additional information:
|Matteo Tiraboschi Tel. +39 035 605 2899||Francesca Muratori Tel. +39 035 605 2576 cell. +39 329 3007882|
|e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org www.brembo.com||e-mail : email@example.com|
Ce communiqué de presse est diffusé par Hugin. L'émetteur est seul responsable du contenu de ce communiqué.