- Consolidated turnover (1 January – 30 September)
|€m – non-audited||2017||2016||Change|
|Total 9-month turnover||319.9||300.3||+6.6%|
Tessi's turnover for the 3rd quarter of 2017 amounted to €100.5 million, an increase of €3.3 million. Dhimyotis, which was acquired in July this year and specialises in cyber-security, contributed €128,000 to growth over the period.
Tessi generated turnover of €319.9 million over the first nine months of the 2017 FINANCIAL year, an increase of 6.6% compared with the same period in 2016.
- Tessi documents services recorded turnover of €270.5 million, up 7.9% or €19.9 million, €6.0 million of which was generated in Q3 (turnover of €86.1 million).
- Tessi customer marketing posted turnover of €19.4 million, up 4.4% or €0.8 million, although turnover decreased by €0.4 million in Q3 (turnover of €5.3 million).
- CPoR Devises reported a €1.0 million contraction in its turnover to €30.0 million, including a decrease of €2.3 million Q3 (turnover of €9.1 million).
Annual turnover 6 February 2018 after the market close
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - isin code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired by Pixel holding on 12 January 2017
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr