Boulogne-Billancourt, 6 June 2017
Report on Sequana's Combined Annual Shareholders Meeting of 6 June 2017
Reappointment of corporate officers approved by shareholders
Approval of distribution of Antalis International shares
Date of distribution of Antalis International shares set for 12 June 2017
The Combined Annual General meeting of its shareholders, held on 6 June 2017 in Paris and chaired by Mr Pascal Lebard, notably approved:
- the parent company and consolidated financial statements for 2016,
- the distribution of shares in Antalis International, thus making it possible for these shares to be listed on the regulated Euronext Paris stock market (“Euronext Paris”).
- the reappointment of Jean-Yves Durance, Michel Giannuzzi and Pascal Lebard as directors,
- the appointment of Amélie Finaz de Villaine as director.
As a result of the approval of the 6th Resolution by Sequana's Shareholders Meeting, Antalis International has become a joint stock corporation (société anonyme) with immediate effect.
The Board of Directors' meeting held immediately after the Annual General Meeting set the date of distribution of Antalis International shares to Sequana shareholders at 12 June 2017.
Consequently, the timetable* for the operation is as follows:
- 8 June (before markets opening): Publication of Euronext notices announcing the distribution and the admission of the Antalis International shares for trading
- 9 June (after markets close): Publication of Euronext Paris notice relating to the technical reference price of Antalis International shares
- 9 June (after markets close): Record date for Sequana shares taken into account for the allotment of Antalis International shares
- 12 June: Date on which the exceptional distribution of Sequana premiums consisting of Antalis International shares becomes effective
- 12 June: Admission of Antalis International shares to trading on Euronext Paris
- 14 June: Delivery of Antalis International shares allotted as part of the exceptional distribution of premiums
* in trading days
From June 14 until July 14: Payment of the net proceeds from selling fractional share entitlements to those entitled to them.
Sequana (Euronext Paris: SEQ) is a major player in the paper industry, boasting leading positions in each of its two businesses:
- Antalis: European leader in the distribution of paper and packaging products with around 5,600 employees based in 43 countries.
- Arjowiggins: global producer of recycled and specialty papers with around 2,800 employees.
Sequana reported sales of €3 billion in 2016 and employed some 8,500 people worldwide.
Analysts & Investors
+33 (0)1 58 04 22 80
+33 (0)1 58 04 22 80