Tessi is strengthening its marketing services division via the acquisition of a 100% interest in PMC, a consulting firm that specialises in BOGO.
PMC is a marketing operations consulting firm founded in 1994 by Paul Gautier.
PMC has developed recognised expertise in the design and implementation of BOGO (Buy One Get One) programmes.
Thanks to its expertise and network of partners, which are unique in the market, PMC offers operations that give consumers access to a range of highly attractive benefits in exchange for a simple purchase.
The firm also offers a promotional and motivational event service, including organising roadshows, summer tours, and in-store events.
PMC generated turnover of €3.9 million in 2014, and includes among its clients major brands in the food, mass-market electronics, retail, car manufacturing, cosmetics and DIY industries.
Tessi marketing services is enhancing its range of solutions by incorporating PMC's solutions, and will be in a position to offer its clients a range of promotional and event-based solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Tessi is No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Eurolist B - isin code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head Office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and taken over in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, current CEO
- French No. 1 in check receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr
Executive Secretary - Head of Communication
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 70 59 10
Amalia Naveira / Investors Relations
Marie Claude Triquet / Media Relations
Tel. + 33 (0)4 72 18 04 90
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org